Regional Creative Calendar
Refresh Your Spirit Conference
Saturday, April 22nd, 2017
Kerr-Pegula Athletic Complex
We invite you to participate in a daylong event and or evening concert dedicated to refreshing your spirit.
Morning and afternoon seminars will feature Keynote speakers from Proverbs 31 Ministries along with prominent women speakers from throughout Upstate NY and a luncheon.
The evening session will feature Keynote Speaker Lisa Allen, Executive Director of Ministry Training at Proverbs 31 Ministries, and a live concert with Grammy winner, Laura Story.
- GRAMMY Winner Laura Story
- Executive Director of Ministry Training at Proverbs 31 Ministries- Lisa Allen
- From Proverbs 31 Ministries – Whitney Capps
Full-day event packages are limited to only a total of 600 participants, evening performance is open to 3,500 attendees.
All seating within specific zones are on a first come basis, there are no assigned seating numbers.
- $65 – Full Package (seminars, luncheon, and evening performance with Gold seating)
- $22 – General Seating for Evening Keynote & Performance Only (men welcome at evening performance)
- $35 – Gold Seating for Evening Keynote & Performance Only (men welcome at evening performance)
- $95 – Wesleyan Women of NY Option (included afternoon workshops & luncheon, private Wesleyan Women’s catered dinner, evening performance with upfront seating).
- $125 – VIP Experience (includes afternoon workshops & luncheon, private catered dinner, meet & greet with Laura Story, evening performance with Front Row Seating)
|Morning Workshop Sessions|
|Check in/Welcome||10:00am – 10:30am|
|Opening Keynote||10:30am – 11:00am||Whitney Capps, Proverbs 31 Ministries|
|Session I||11:05am – 11:50am||Choice of 2 Speakers|
|Lunch||12:05pm – 1:35pm||Catered Lunch|
|Session II||1:50pm – 2:35pm||Choice of 2 Speakers|
|Closing Keynote||2:40pm – 3:10pm||Whitney Capps, Proverbs 31 Ministries|
|Social Time||3:10pm – 3:30pm|
|Wesleyan Women Dinner||4:30pm – 5:45pm|
|Keynote Speaker/Laura Story||6:30pm – 8:30pm|
Laura Story is a Bible teacher, worship leader, GRAMMY award-winning singer/songwriter, and bestselling author. “Blessings” was certified GOLD in 2011 and inspired her first book What If Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops. She has a graduate degree from Covenant Theological Seminary and has served as the worship leader at Perimeter Church in Atlanta since 2005, but her greatest joy is being a wife to Martin and the mother to Ben, Griffin, and Josie.
Laura’s life took an unexpected turn when her husband, Martin, was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Their life would never be the same. Yes, with God all things are possible, but currently there is no cure to restore Martin’s short-term memory, eyesight, and other complications. The fairytale life she had dreamed of is no longer possible. And yet Laura has found a better broken with Jesus and you can too.
Dinner Dining Options: Houghton College Dining Hall (all you can eat buffet) $9 per person 3 Bums Pizza (next to college on rt. 19)
Subway (next to college on rt. 19) China Star (next to college on rt. 19)
For more information or questions, contact:
KPAC Facilities Marketing & Event Coordinator