Kingdom Bound Makes A Commitment to Financial Integrity, Trust and Transparency.
Accountability to the Ministry of God, His designated authority and the people served by Kingdom Bound is a responsibility treated with the highest of trust and integrity. We always endeavor to maintain a Godly position on stewardship, use His resources to build His Kingdom and bring people to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, which is the greatest degree of Godly stewardship.
Luke 16 says... (10) "If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones... (11) And if you are untrustworthy about worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches of heaven? (new living translation).
- Kingdom Bound, Inc. voluntarily submits to an annual audit by an independent public accounting firm. Financial statements are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Kingdom Bound, Inc. is ranked by Business First Magazine among the top 25 Nonprofits in Western New York for the distinction of dedicating 98.8% of Kingdom Bound, Inc. total expenditures to services directed at reaching people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Kingdom Bound, Inc. maintains an independent Board of Directors and requires all board members and employees to abide by a conflict of interest policy that upholds high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Kingdom Bound, Inc. protects the privacy of our donors by not marketing our mailing or email list.
- Kingdom Bound, Inc. makes our audited financial statements, as well as any attestation letters provided by our auditors, available upon written request.